Free Shipment will be delivered from DJI China, and shipped by FedEx or DHL. For orders from areas such as Alaska, Hawaii, or the central mountainous regions, delivery time will be slightly longer.
Orders will be shipped from Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
1. Free shipping
2. Time: 20 days to arrive
Please note delivery times may vary according to destination country’s custom restrictions. For some countries, delivery times may be longer than our standard indicated delivery time frame.
Shipping times are only estimates and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
For special shipping requests, please contact April.Wei@timelyhelpeducation.com. Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact us in a timely manner. We will contact logistics personnel to solve the problem. The orders can only be shipped to the country where the order is placed. If you ask to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated. In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after the order has been shipped.
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
ORIENTAL NAVIGATION assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
1. Shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days for transportation to remote regions.
2. Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
3. Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
4. Aviation contraband, mobile phones, electronic products, fragile products, and other products that are not available for air freight service due to aviation security regulations.
5. Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
6. Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
7. The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email or SMS containing the waybill number (you need to confirm SMS notifications when placing the order). You can click the link and skip to the express company’s official website to check your package shipment status.
1. Log in to your account and check “My Orders”
2. Contact ORIENTAL NAVIGATION (https://www.dji-robomaster.com/contactus.html)